Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Example Participant Page
(also see former participant pages listed below)
Participant Pages (Summer 2011)
Participant Pages (Summer 2010)
Dee Dee Branham
Participant Pages (Winter/Spring 2010)
Participant Pages (Fall 2009)
Participant Pages (Summer 2009)
Engaging Our Youngest Minds
2009 12:00 p.m. Wednesday, December 16, GMT
Peek for a Week - Inside a Kiwi Junior Classroom
2009 12:00 p.m. Monday, December 14, GMT
If You Host It, They Will Come
2009 12:00 p.m. Wednesday, December 9, GMT
1. Do I have enough time to teach all the curriculum I need to get through and still do an interactive computer project with my students?
2. Would all this work be worthwhile?
3. Can I make it happen in my classroom?
What Did I Gain:
I believe that I was given information on making an interactive web project that I could really use. I am a bit leary of the amount to time it will take to do this type project with kindergarteners, but at the same time, I am intrigued.
How Can I Apply What I Learned:
1. I will visit the websites that Ms. Wagner suggested and do more reseach on interactive computer projects.
2. I will discuss what I have learned with my colleagues and see if anyone else would be interested in cohosting a project with me.
3. I will go the Global School House Website and look around at the other projects teachers are doing to gain further knowledge.
4. I will investigate Monster Exchange with my students before they go home for summer vacation.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"